[THIN] RES: Trouble editing messages on nfuse.txt

  • From: "Luis Fernando C. Talora" <luis.talora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:44:33 -0300

Problem solved, guys: it was on line #216:

TimeoutAlert=WARNING: Your session will expire in %s minutes.  If additional
time is needed <a href=%s>select more time is required</a>.

My translation into Brazilian Portuguese was (I know most of you probably
don´t speake Portuguese, but don´t worry: it´s just to show my stupid
mistake):

TimeoutAlert=AVISO: sua sess&atilde;o ir&aacute; expirar em %s minutos.  Se
voc&ecirc; precisa de mais tempo, <a href=%s>selecione "preciso de mais
tempo"</a>.

The problem were those quotes ("). It worked when I´ve changed it to the
following (I´ve just removed the quotes):

TimeoutAlert=AVISO: sua sess&atilde;o ir&aacute; expirar em %s minutos.  Se
voc&ecirc; precisa de mais tempo, <a href=%s>selecione preciso de mais
tempo</a>.

So, for those who are as conserned as I was about changing NFUSE.TXT: go
ahead! It works just fine...

Regards,

Luis Fernando C. Talora
Support Analyst