[THIN] RE : Re: Volo View Express - failed to update the registry

  • From: Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:19:44 -0400

I've had similar problems using AutoVue.
Take a look at what I did:

Give the EVERYONE group Full Control on these keys (and sub-keys):

HKCR\AutoVue.Document

HKCR\CLSID\{71FE6890-6F6E-11CE-9EF9-0000C074797F}

Try replacing AutoVue.Document for Voloview.Document
And replace the CLSID with the one for Voloview.

If this can be of any help...

Louis.