[THIN] RE : Re: RE : Re: Forcing domain logon

  • From: Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:03:47 -0500

I did more tests...

The value name is NoDomainUI (with NO SPACES BETWEEN)

The option button is still there, but there's no domain list.

The problem is the the default logon domain (in the test I've made)
was set to the local machine and I couldn't change it from the logon panel.

I logged on locally and change the default logon domain to my domain and
rebooted.

The same thing occurred again.
(default to machine name)

I think what should be done is to set the default domain name
(using a batch file and the REG.EXE utility) at system boot up.
(maybe using autoexnt service)

I'll try that later on...

Louis