[THIN] Re: RE : Re: Desktop credential pass - throug h doesn´t work in a w2k /AD enviroment

  • From: Francisco Porras <fporras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:12:38 +0200

Thanks Louis, but if you read below I had already unchecked "Prompted =
for
password"

De : Francisco Porras [mailto:fporras@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Envoy=E9 : 23 octobre 2002 10:48
=C0 : thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [THIN] Re: Desktop credential pass- throug h doesn=B4t work in =
a w2k
/AD enviroment

When using the Passthrough client on a MetaFrame XP FR2 server the =3D =
Single
SignOn service may fail.

1.      Is ctxgina.dll displayed in the registry? The path is:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\GinaDll =3D =
REG_SZ
=3D3Dctxgina.dll

>> Yes it is

2.      Copy the following files from the Program Files\Citrix\System32
directory to the %SystemRoot%\system32 directory:
Wfapi.dll
Cutildll.dll
Brapi.dll

>> Ups... there is no system32 folder under Program Files\Citrix\ =
folder

3.      Is "Prompted for password" option disabled in the connection
configuration?

>> Yes

4.      Is the workstation in the same domain as the server?

>> Yes

5. Does the direct ICA connection prompt you for the credentials?

>> Yes

Thanks.