[THIN] Re: Quick hardware question...

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:52:14 -0500

Well, for anyone running Dell 1650's out there, it looks as though we have
our culprit...make sure your SCSI RAID array and NT drivers are the latest
version.  Version 2.7.1 appears to work well, and is the latest from their
web site.

Don't know why this prevented the servers from BSOD'ing, but since we
upgraded we can finally bugcheck the system...

Hope this helps someone out there besides me...

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx