[THIN] Re: Quick Shadow tool for RDP

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:21:09 +0200

you can try also gencontrol,
in the thin.net you will find,
if not i'll send to you in a private mail.
great utility and without installation on hosts and servers.

Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/06/2004 16:48
Por favor, responda a
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para
"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Asunto
[THIN] Re: Quick Shadow tool for RDP

We use Dameware for almost everything.  www.dameware.com  It's a great
little utility, and so much more than just a shadow tool.

I dunno if that's what you're looking for, but we certainly find it
useful.  Particularly when we can't access a server any other way.

Jennifer