[THIN] Re: Question on RemoteAnonymous

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:28:43 -0400

Andrew,

According to
http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/6361e9c2-73ad-49c3-a012-6d09cebd31611033.mspx?mfr=true

The restrictanonymous = 2 setting is not supported in 2003.

And you should use the EveryoneIncludesAnonymous setting to control
anonymous access to 'other securable objects'.

Tony

"Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/12/2007 11:33 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Question on RemoteAnonymous

Of course, that should all have said ?restrictanonymous? ?  but you get
the jist