[THIN] Re: Question about Nfuse 1.8 (From Metaframe FR3 Tech Preview)

  • From: Brian Murphy <bem9127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:39:42 -0700 (PDT)

I've tested it in dev... There is an issue with the beta client, nfuse 1.8 and
CSG.... THE SSL/TSL
Encryption does not show up on the client side.  This was a bug related issue
last time I checked
on it.

-MURPHY!

--- Mason Dively <mdively@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just wanted to know if any of you out there are using the Nfuse 1.8 from the
> Metaframe FR3 tech
> preview in your production environment.  We have it up and functional and it
> has the Multi-farm,
> single-domain functionality that we need it for (instead of using ESN.)  Any
> experiences
> positive or negative with Nfuse 1.8 is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mason B. Dively  CCA, MCP
> Amdocs CMI Production Windows Support
>

> -- No attachments (even text) are allowed --
> -- Type: text/plain

> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

=====
Brian Murphy, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA, CCA
bem9127@xxxxxxxxx
469-223-1621 Cell
"If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
message by error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email."