[THIN] Re: [QUAR]Re: MAC printing and Citrix seems to suck th e bi g one

  • From: Steve Parr <sparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:30:12 -0400

So are the users printing directly from Citrix to the network printer . ie
have setup a printer pointing to the printer directly from Citrix or is the
networked printer from the MAC workstation actually getting mapped for their
session as the user logs onto Citrix or are you using the Citrix network
printer setup function where you can import the network printer and specify
which user will print to it?