[THIN] Re: Publishing applications to Global group

  • From: Damon Edwards <damonedwards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:31:10 -0800

I am running W2K3 and Presentation server 3.0.  The developers are currently in
the remote desktop users group.  We found a slightly confusing Whitepaper
stating that the users neede to have log on locally rights to the domain
controllers.  definatley not something we want to do, nor could we understand
the reasoning behind it.--