[THIN] Re: Publishing a folder

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:26:07 +1200

local drive redirection is an option then.  Publish iexplore with the -e
option.  the trick then is whether they edit their options to turn off local
drive redirection.

An ftp site might be a better option.  You can tweak up the web interface
page so it has the link in the footer or the Welcome area.

On 10/2/06, Stuart Pittwood <stuart.pittwood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Because some users are outside of the organisation I'm not sure if mapping a drive letter is an option. Some people will be going direct to the PS farm & some via an access gateway. Has anyone else here needed to do this? if so how have you done this?

-- ______________ Stuart Pittwood