[THIN] Publishing Printers and Faxes folder

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin List" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:42:50 +0100

Does anyone publish the Printers and Faxes folder at all? We're trying to
publish it to a select few helpdesk users, adding them to the Power Users
group at the same time. We've found the CLSID to create the folder and
publish it, but as power users they can only see RDP printers, not ICA
printers?! Is there any way to give them access to Citrix users printers
without giving them admin rights?

As an aside, has anyone had issues with R03 and restarting the print spooler
whilst users are logged on? All UPD printers then print multiple pages of
rubbish until the user logs off and back on again!

Andrew