[THIN] Re: Published Outlook 2007 is ugly

  • From: "JAlexander" <jalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:19:00 -0400

This should be fun...LOL  I've been testing on a local PC and haven't had any
issues with it so far.  My users have only had it for 2 days so I'm sure
they'll find all the bugs for me.  ;) Unfortunately, the move to 2007 was
decreed by our CIO and I had to comply. Thankfully, the upgrade to 2007 on the
Citrix server was fairly painless.  The display in all the office apps is
pretty fuzzy but it's most prominent in Outlook.