[THIN] Published App. Randomly Won't Start

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:29:38 -0500

We are running a progress based Database app. Without rhyme or reason
sometimes it won't start for a certain user. Everyone else will be fine
but the one user will not be able to launch it. It just hangs after the
login script. Doesn't give an error or anything just sits there.
Rebooting the box seems to remedy it most of the time. I was thinking
that it was possibly a stuck profile due to the fact that the problem is
user-centric but wanted to post this see if anyone else has had this
problem or had any ideas. sorry for being to general

Info:
app name: skyward
citrix: metraframe xp
server: windows 2000