[THIN] Publish app information

  • From: pwalley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:18:52 -0500

is anyone aware of a way to export/import application information from
one farm to another, direct or indirect? Instead of migrating my XP
farm to PS4, I have started a new farm. I would rather not have to
manually set up each application as I have a ton of apps.
This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm