[THIN] Protocol Driver Error - HTML Published App

  • From: "Jeremy Lee" <JLee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:03:45 -0500

I am just messing around with publishing an HTML version of a published
App.  I have one that is embedded in an html page and another one
launches a window that opens the published app.

They both refer to the same ica file.  The one that launches the
published app in another window works fine on both a computer connection
to the website as well as a citrix connection to the webpage.

The embedded webpage only works in a citrix session.  If you try to
launch the embedded ica file from a computer it tries to connect then
displays protocol driver error on the screen.  Does anyone know why it
does this?

If I display the same html file using an I frame it works fine.