[THIN] Project 2000 adm wont load on Windows 2003 Server - has anyone got it working?

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:40:18 +1000

Hi

Im trying to load the Project 2000 adm on Windows 2003 Server in Group Policy but get the following error:

"The following error occurred in Drive ..... The corresponding string was not found in [strings] section.
Found: !!pjview0
The file cannot be loaded.

I have seen some info on the net with the same error but it applied to Project 2002 (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832726&Product=prj2002) . I cannot find any other versions of the adm for Project 2000. I downloaded the adm from the MS site.

Has anyone got the adm to work??

Thanks
Rose

Play Love Hunt to win a $9000 holiday and find love! http://mobilecentral.ninemsn.com.au/mclovehunt/lovehunt.aspx

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: