[THIN] Re: Project 2000 Via Citrix

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:50:48 -0700

So what if I change my computer name to one of the valid client names?   We
key off of group permissions.  If you are member of the Project group, you
have NTFS permissions AND you see the icon for it.  Otherwise the icon
stays hidden and no one knows its there.

adam

             "Robert K Coffman
             Jr - Info From
             Data"                                                      To
             <bcoffman@infofro         <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             mdata.com>                                                 cc
             Sent by:
             thin-bounce@freel                                     Subject
             ists.org                  [THIN] Re: Project 2000 Via Citrix

             04/11/2006 07:19
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I wrapped the Project launch in a script that checks the client name to
verify they are legit.  Kind of hokey but I think we are legal.

- Bob Coffman