[THIN] Programfilesdir

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:40:37 -0500

I was wondering if anyone on the list has seen this before:

I am beginning to see the creation/re-creation of a directory named
"Programfilesdir" on the Desktop portion of random roaming profiles.  Within
this "Programfilesdir" directory, there is a sub-folder named "Instant
Access", which contains some of its own html for online chat.

I can't find anything more specific on Google or in the archives, and was
wondering if anyone has tackled this before, thanks.