[THIN] Profiles Not Being Removed - USRCLASS.DAT & USRCLASS.DAT.LOG cannot be deleted

  • From: "Nik Hunt" <nik.hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:51:57 +0100

Hi,

I'm noticing that a number of you are having this problem, as are lots
of people on the citrix forum.

( see:
http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=40189 )

As far as I can see, this behaviour started when MS03-026 (the Blaster
Worm Fix) was put on our servers.

A suggestion was made to remove this and put MS03-039 on instead, which
seems to have solved problems for some people - not us unfortunately.

Does anyone have some other suggestions?

( We're on FR2 with Windows 2000 Service Pack 3. (worried about updating
to SP4 / FR3 as have heard many horror stories about this!!))

Regards

Nik Hunt

Systems Administrator

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This E-Mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
it or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by F-Secure before sending.
It has also passed through the SkyScan Anti-Virus service powered by
MessageLabs for total peace of mind.