[THIN] Re: Problems with CSG

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny.stapleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:17:15 -0000

Justin, How did you go?

Berny

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Justin Bradley
Sent: 16 December 2005 18:19
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Problems with CSG

No packet dump, it is possible to route straight into it instead of
going through the firewall but it'd make some security risks by chance.
Stuff I can deal with long enough to test and see if that is where the
problem exists though. It's not a time out of any kind though because
its completly random it might be up for 45 minutes or 5 minutes or even
a few times less than that. But I will give routing directly to it a
shot and see if that fixes it, and take the firewall out of the
equasion.

Just added info here the firewall is a sonicwall pro 350.

Thanks
Justin