[THIN] Re: Problem With Outlook Profile Generation Script

  • From: eddie.vermeer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:24:27 -0000

Thanks for the info.

The only reason that I ask users to enter their names is because I didn't
realise there was a full name switch.  Using %username% doesn't give me the
info I need, so with a bit of help, I've managed to get this far.

Could you let me know what the syntax is ?  I've just tried %FULLNAME% and a
number of variations on this theme to no avail.  At least that would get me
one step closer to getting these profiles automatically created for all the
users.  And is there a resource for this information ? I've looked
everywhere but can't find anything.

Next step I guess is to link this in with usrlogon.cmd so users don't need
to do anything which is my final goal.  As you can probably tell, I'm new to
scripting.

Thanks once again,

Eddie

Web Site    : www.tel-europe.com
eBusiness : www.telcustomer.com
-Delivering the technology connection-

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the person
or organisation to which it has been addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from disclosure by law. If
you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender does
not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege applicable to
it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy
this message in any way.