[THIN] Printing labels

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:04:03 -0700

I have a user trying to print labels from the UPS website to an HP 8150
printer. We use  the HPLJ4 driver for this printer.  When the print goes to
que it just sits there forever till it finally errors out.  I can send the
same label to my lexmark optra printer with no problem.  has anyone got any
suggestions on why this is happening?

Thanks,

_________________________________

Michael Boggan