[THIN] Re: Printer sutocreation trouble after part-upgraded f arm

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:56:57 -0000

After more investigations, it turns out that all the un-upgraded servers
were refusing to autocreate any client printers. Nothing in the event logs
or anything to suggest a problem. I decided the application problem was less
of an issue than the autocreation problem and spent the morning upgrading
the rest of the farm. No difficulties since.