[THIN] Re: Print Spooler Service

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:52:11 +1200

I don't recall having done this on MF 1.8 but have set-up several batch
files as published applications on XP.

In my case I have several cmd files (and a number of other useful apps) in a
Utilities directory under the Program Files Directory on my terminal servers
(access to the dir is restricted to TS admins).  From there it is quite
simple to set published apps to the batch jobs I want in CMC - and restrict
access to these published apps to only those users who need to run them.

-Ec