[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4.0 Color Depth

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:02:18 -0400

All functionality is in the web client.  The full PN is not needed.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/1/06, Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi List,

I have my clients connect to a published application across a wan, using
the ICA web client. The applcation is configured for 24 bit. Is there a way
to configure the web client to use 24bit; does it inherit the settings from
the published app; or is it in a config file for the web client?

My boss is telling me that the full ICA client should be rolled out and
not the web client, when graphics are part of the equation.

Thanks for any help.

Toby