[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4 With CSG/MSAM2.2

  • From: "cherie.watts Watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:53:40 +1000

Hi Shane
 I have downloaded all the PS4 guides, admin guides, upgrade guides etc...
 I will email you the upgrade one offline, it's only 66KB.
 But you can download all the guides from Citrix, check out the following
link

http://support.citrix.com/docs/productdocs.jspa?product=619&version=98&languages=en
 Cheers
 Cherie Watts