[THIN] Possible PS4 dropping connections

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:58:36 -0500

A user is reporting that her published app drops. Normally I wouldn't
think too much about this except I've seen it happen to me. Since I
upgraded to PS4 on Win2K I've been connected to the desktop on the PS4
servers and the connection just drops and then reconnects. I never had
this problem before upgrading to PS4 from XPA.

The user reports that connection is not re-established although it
always did for me.

I have hotfixes PSE400W2K012, PSE400W2K017, PSE400W2K022, currently
installed.

Any ideas?

Senior Network Administrator