[THIN] Position available in Mississauga, Canada

  • From: "Joe DaSilva" <jdasilva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:03:51 -0400

IT4ce is growing once again, so we're looking for a Systems Engineer to
join our team in our Mississauga, Canada location with the following
skill set;

* 3-5 years experience in a network admin/support role
* Hands on experience with Microsoft NT, Windows 2000 Server
environments
* Hands on experience with Citrix MetaFrame
* Hands on experience in installing and supporting Firewalls
* Linux experience would beneficial
* Excellent Communication skills

In this position you will work with a number of different customers on
various technology solutions that will challenge you on a daily basis.
If your interested in applying for this position, please forward your
resume to me at jdasilva@xxxxxxxxxx

You can get information on IT4ce at www.it4ce.com and www.mail4ce.com.

Regards,
Joe DaSilva

"We take care of the Technology, so you can take care of Business"
IT4ce Inc. 1200 Aerowood Drive, Suite 22, Mississauga, ON Canada L4W 2S7

<file://IT4ceP06/Home$/jdasilva/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/
www.IT4ce.com> www.IT4ce.com
<file://IT4ceP06/Home$/jdasilva/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/
www.mail4ce.com> www.mail4ce.com