[THIN] "Please wait while the network connections are being closed"

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:35:49 -0500

Environment:  TSE SP6 running MF 1.8 SP3   When users try to connect to any
published app on a particular server, at login they receive the message
"Please wait while the network connections are being closed" and they are
immediately logged of and back to the logon dialog box. The logon script
doesn't even run.
Last night I ran delprof and removed orphan profiles but that doesn't to
seem to have helped.  I also opened the registry via poledit and verified
the checkbox for "Delete Cached Profiles" was checked.  First thing this
morning only the Administrator and my profile existed on the box, and now
there are 80.
Can anyone help me out on this?