[THIN] Re: Planning questions

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:48:59 -0600

It does, but the easiest way to make it happen is to use preoject
Willamette

The trick here is this. The secureID setup will allow you to secure any
webpage. But will ask for the passcode prior to getting to the NFuse
webpage Project Willamette basically changes the default RSA page to
take the username password and passcode all in one page. It passes the
passcode to RSA then the username and password into the NFuse login
page.

Without project Willamette you have to login pages, one for RSA one for
NFuse.

With Nfuse 1.8 there is an option for RSA integration right in the
config.=20

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect