[THIN] Re: Peregrine Service Center 3

  • From: "Pfeifer, Bruce A MSER:EX" <Bruce.A.Pfeifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:23:15 -0700

We have it installed and it is working fine with one occasional issue.  If
the back end has a hiccup, ServiceCenter will appear to terminate for the
users but the executable keeps running ( a run away process) and eats up
approx 25% of the CPU's per instance .  We then have to manually terminate
the processes.

Bruce Pfeifer
Platform Infrastructure, Planning and Engineering
Common IT Services, Ministry of Management Services
Province of British Columbia
Phone:  250-387-6869, Fax:  250-356-1960
mailto:bruce.a.pfeifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mser.gov.bc.ca