[THIN] Patrick Mulligan/NEHB is out of the office.

  • From: Patrick.Mulligan@xxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 01:08:04 +0000

I will be out of the office starting  05/03/2003 and will not return until
10/03/2003.

Hello,
I will be off until Tuesday, I will respond to your email on my return,
please contact IT Support on 049 4376263 with any queries.
thanks
Patrick

whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify the Network Administrator.

NEHB Contact: admin_sweep@xxxxxxx

swept for the presence of computer viruses.