[THIN] Password Reset Tools

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:21:33 +0100

One of the changes we made to our Default Group Policy on our Windows 2000
Server was to restrict the users from changing their passwords (you know,
from Ctrl+Alt+Del > Change Password). This was done well before I started
supporting it, so I don't know which setting was changed to do this. Does
anyone know where the option is to allow users to change their passwords or,
failing that, if there's an application, batch file or script around for a
user to change their own password?

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or