[THIN] Re: Packet Shaping

  • From: "Randy Hunt" <rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:07:40 -0500

David, if you haven't had the opportunity to see Packeteer's PacketShaper in
action I'd be glad to show you how well it works and how it can guarantee
bandwidth for applications.  I have a PacketShaper on my lab network in
front of my MetaFrame XP server and would be glad to give you a quick demo
on how well it controls traffic and guarantees bandwidth for all ICA
sessions.

Feel free to e-mail me back if your like to look at it.

RandyH

rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx