[THIN] Packaging and Installing ActiveX Components

  • From: Michael <indy019@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:49:04 -0800 (PST)

We will need to deploy a few ActiveX components on our
Metaframe servers.  Each of these components is
installed by visiting a web site and running through
the installer.

Is there a way that I can save the instllation cab
files and automate the installer so that I don't have
to log in to each server to deploy this?

I haven't yet tried using installation maanager to
capture the setup, but I could give it a try, is there
anything else I might need to look out for?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Saul
This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html