[THIN] Re: PS4 Recovery

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:23:38 -0600

Recovery is easy.

Restore the Access database on one of the servers.

On that server create a file DSN (ODBC Administrator) using the Access
driver).

Run dsmaint config on that server to point the .dsn file (default
username=citrix, default password=citrix).

Then run dsmaint failover <Access ServerName> to point all other servers to
the server hosting the Access datastore.