[THIN] Re: PS4 Lot slower logging in than XP Fr3 ?

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:07:49 +0100

Not sure why you are confused about ntuser.pol standard ms stuff.
http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/74635e11-a0e2-42e0-b3c6-a5ccbc43c9311033.mspx
Quote:
An archive file on client computers that is updated each time the
Administrative Templates CSE sets a policy setting. As processing completes, an
Ntuser.pol containing the history of applied registry based policies in the
Group Policy managed policies tree is written to the root of the user's profile
containing user policy settings and to the "all users" profile containing
computer policy settings.(%Allusersprofile%\ntuser.pol for computer policy and
%userprofile%\ntuser.pol for user policy.)

Ntconfig.pol is the old default NT4 policy file.

2003 PS4 is a tad faster.