[THIN] Re: PS V3 Install using msi and MST

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:51:34 -0700

The license server is: CTX_MF_LICENSE_SERVER_NAME="servername"

Personally, I have not had much success in creating a transform file.. Some
options work, while others don't.  I've had a lot of success just including
the parameter on the command line instead.

The ctx_mf_silent_dsnfile is the mf20.dsn file used to connect to the
datastore. You can take it from an existing server and remove the WSID=
entry.

Joe

  _____