[THIN] Re: PS 4.5

  • From: Saravanan Srinivasan <sarav2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:41:24 -0800 (PST)

No multiple citrix policies won't slow down logons.... For session printers, I
believe the policies will be merged , that means a user can get multiple
printers from different policues. but you can verify that by doing Resultant of
policy for any user....

  Do right click on Plocies node --> select Search

Jon Luchette <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Cool.  Thanks guys.  So is it normal to have multiple policies defined for
this?  For example, one policy for mapping one group of users to a network
printer, and then another policy for mapping another group of users to a
different network printer?  Will having a bunch of different policies slow
things down at all?

  On Dec 19, 2007 2:35 PM, TSguy92 Lan <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    This setup has been moved into the policies section of Citrix Management
Console. Under "Session Printers" in a citrix policy you can define printers to
be connected for users, as well as set a default printer.

  HTH

  Lan

    On Dec 19, 2007 9:41 AM, Jon Luchette <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    How do I map users or computers to network printers in PS 4.5?  I have
imported the network print server, but I must be missing something because I
can't go in and map a user to any of the printers like I could in XP FR3 in the
CMC?