[THIN] PS 3.0 client info

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ThinList" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:53:14 -0500

I have tried to find info on supported client versions etc. but have not been
very successful.  Does anyone know what the oldest client supported by PS 3.0
is and also what the lowest resolution that clients can use to connect at is.
We are looking at the plan for rolling out a new PS 3.0 farm and migrating to
it, but we have a lot of older workstations in the field, apparently still
running at 640x480, 16 color, and we're looking at a lot of the budget to just
replace all of those workstations.

any information would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Boggan
Concentra Health Services