[THIN] PNagent Weirdness

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:45:33 -0500

I have an app that runs fine from the nFuse web page but when delivered via the
pnagent, users get a message "Unable to launch applications. The remote server
may be down, the launch.asp location may be invalid, or the launch.asp file
contains errors"

Other apps delivered from the fame server to the same desktop work fine. The
server is Windows 2003 with MF XPS FR3 and hotfixes.  To test, I even launched
ie from the same server, logged into nfuse and it worked.  All the parts of
this are on the same server (the desktop and all apps are published to run from
this server)

Has anyone seen this before with the pnagent?

Greg
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp