[THIN] PNAgent config question

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin list" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:46:01 -0600

We are trying to setup some Wyse terminals running a published desktop.  From
that published desktop they are running several apps on that server.  We are
also giving them PNAgent within that desktop to run some published apps from
other servers.

Some of our pub apps cannot be run in seamless mode.  I have changed the apps
to run in 1024x768 in the config for the pub apps, within CMC but that doesn't
seem to change the way it is run.  PNAgent is configured to use default for
Window Size.  For some reason I have to force PNAgent on the desktop to run the
apps at 1024x768 to get it to work.  Is there a way to force PNAgent to
1024x768 instead of Default without having to change it for each user when they
log in?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan