[THIN] Re: PNA thru CSG3.0/WI4.0?

  • From: "Ron Jameson" <rjameson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:18:26 -0600

Ok..I copied the WI .conf file over the PNA file.  I did notice my http
was not https this morning so I changed that by checking the box to use
SSL/TLS under Manage Server Settings. Now when it connects, I no longer
have the cannot enumerate but The Credentials Supplied were Invalid...
Are the ports to open different when using PNA vs. plain WI thru SSL on
CSG/WI server?  The only port open is 443 on the internet and the WI
login and running apps run fine.

Ron