[THIN] PCL4 Univeral Print Driver missing

  • From: Jay.Jukes@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:27:39 +0930

Afternoon all

I have several Metaframe XPe servers on Win2k SP2.  I've noticed that the
Universal Print driver doesn't show up in the CMC.

These were run up with Win2k SP2, then had Metaframe XP 1.0 installed with
IM and RM.  I then upgraded directly to FR2 (bypassing FR1).  All XP and
FR2 licenses are activated and the Feature Release level is set to FR2..

I've done a search of the FR1 and FR2 CD's but cannot find an INF file that
would allow me to manually install the Universal Print driver.

Has anyone come across this before?  I hate to suggest it but do I need to
install FR1 and then FR2?

Cheers
Jay Jukes
    Systems Engineer
    MCSE    MCP+I    CCA
    CSM Technology
    Ph:     61 8 8936 1400
    Fax:    61 8 8941 1657
    Email:  jay.jukes@xxxxxxxxxx
    Web:     http://www.csm.com.au
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential and privileged. Any information contained in this e-mail is
not to be used or disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for
which you received it. If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete this e-mail permanently
from your system. WARNING: Although the company has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the company
can not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use
of this e-mail or attachments.