[THIN] Outlook and Word as the Editor

  • From: "Jim Strowe" <jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:31:33 -0500

You know I'm having a "wrong key words day".  I find little on the "don't
use MS Word" as the email editor in Outlook.  Now my boss says, "we're
taking a feature away from the users" go turn it on.  I could have sworn I
saw a TON of "don't use MS Word as the Outlook email editor.

But can I find them.....well here I post.
Any advice would be lovely.  Especially specific TID's since again ya only
get what you look for on Microsoft's site.
IF you feel charitable also respond to my famous alternate address at yahoo
jhstrowe@xxxxxxxxx

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com