[THIN] Oracle 11i on Citrix 4.5 AMD 64bit processors (running client side activities)

  • From: Shane M Ryan <shanemryan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:52:31 -0800 (PST)

Anybody else run into a problem running Oracle/Java websites on AMD 64?  We
have a published desktop, Citrix 4.5 on Windows 2003 R2, sp2, 64bit.  The
jinitiator won't run.  We have a TAR open but it is taking them a long time to
respond, which is not a good sign.  I am hoping I don't need to totally rebuild
to Intel 64bit or worse yet a 32bit level.