[THIN] Re: Old citrix rollups/hotfixes

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:30:00 +1000

I have post R02 x86 2k3ps45 1-40 hotfixes here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/283678093/r02_updates.zip.html

r02w2k3006 is not in this set however because it was superseeded by one of the
later ones
contained in this pack.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Wed, Sep 23rd, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> All,
>
> Specifically, I'm looking for...
>
> PSE450W2K3X64R02
> PSE450R02W2K3001
> PSE450R02W2K3006
> PSE450R02W2K3007
>
> I have the x64 versions of the rollup/hotfixes, but I'm installing a
> new
> x86 server and wanted to match-up the rollup/hotfixes.
>
> Thanks,
> Tony
>

> Anthony E Baldwin/SVMC/MHP/CHP
> 09/22/2009 06:39 PM

> thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> cc
>
> Subject
> Old citrix rollups/hotfixes
>

> All,
>
> Anyone know of a good place to download old Citrix rollups/hotfixes?
>
> Thanks,
> Tony
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is
> for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidential and
> privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> distribution
> is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the
> sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
> message.

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com