[THIN] Re: Office XP FR2

  • From: Jim Hathaway <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:53:57 -0700

If you do a search on your servers after installing Office xp, or 2k with an
MST transform for any *.prf files. You should find one in the same location
where office was installed.

The pathing for it can be either local to the server (by default with a
transform / mst file) or on a UNC / mapped drive if you used the ORK to
create a customized PRF file separate from your MST.

Of course you need to make sure users have the proper rights to get to it .
. where ever it may be.