[THIN] Re: Office 2000 Lockdown

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:42:55 -0600

Sorry, I studdered ;-)

Mark Guzzo wrote:
No, that is the one I use to install Office. That is the one I used to
install Office, great work! But thanks :-) Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net[1[1]]wrote: It wasn't this one was it?
http://www.dabcc.com/documents/O2k_integration_on_a_MetaFrame_XP_server_V1.0[
_2[2]] .pdf Link will probably wrap get it all. JK
http://thethin.net[3[3]]http://www.osmess.com[4[4]] -----Original
Message----- From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[5[5]]
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[6[6]]]On Behalf Of Mark Guzzo Sent:
Friday,January 24, 2003 11:07 AM To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[7[7]] Subject:
[THIN]Office 2000 Lockdown Hello once again, Just the other day I came
acrossa web page that had a step-by-step on how to use the policy editor in
Office2000 to lock it down and how to deploy that policy to the Terminal
Server users. For the life of me I can't seem to find it (yes I forgot to
bookmark it :-( ). So does any one here have a link to the doc I'm
describinghere? -- Mark Guzzo Sair LCA, LCP Citrix Administrator "Don't
FearThe Penguin."
LCA,LCP Citrix Administrator "Don't Fear The Penguin." --- Links --- 1
http://thethin.net[12] 2
http://www.dabcc.com/documents/O2k_integration_on_a_MetaFrame_XP_server_V1.0[13]
3 http://thethin.net[14] 4 http://www.osmess.com[15] 5
mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[16] 6 mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[17]
7mailto:thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[18] 8 http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79[19]
9http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm[20] 10
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79[21] 11
http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm[22]
-- Mark Guzzo Sair LCA, LCP Citrix Administrator "Don't Fear The Penguin."

--- Links ---
   1 http://thethin.net[1
   2
http://www.dabcc.com/documents/O2k_integration_on_a_MetaFrame_XP_server_V1.0[2